Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She had problems with drinking milk and being school tardy.

So me and Annu were cruising around town the other day, had coffee and did a little window-shopping. Was fun. And the drawing was a birthday present to a friend, who turned 20 last Thursday.
I'm sorry that I've been a bit of a slacker on the posting part, but I've been very busy these past few days, and I'm going to be even more of a busy-bee in the future, because I'm planning on opening an Etsy store where I'm going to sell my drawings, paintings, and tote-bag designs. So work-work-work for me. Enjoy!

(I used CanonEOS 400D,50mm lens and PhotoshopCS3 for the photos!/ 2b,6b pencil for the drawing)

Kings of Leon - Milk

14 comments:

  1. I love your pictures and your drawing is so beautiful! Your Outfits are always beautiful, too! I can't wait for your etsy shop to be open! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, väga lahe.
    mina ostaks küll oma toa seinale normaalse hinnaga ühe ilusa pildi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how u edited those pics..love your drawing too

    gorgeous Kerti

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute :) and where are you planning to open ur shop exactly ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ma arvan, et su joonistustel on tulevikku. sa võiks neid rohkem postitada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful picture :) I'm looking forward too your Etsy store :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ülihästi joonistad ikka, väga ilusad pilid :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photo!

    http://el9nino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh your drawings are amazing! And i also love the pictures wow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your drawings are incredible, and the photos are amazing! :D I was wondering if you could tell me how you were able to put the YouTube bar like that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will bookmark this site and take the feeds also…I’m happy to locate so much useful information right here within the article. Eminem net worth 2020: Eminem is a multi-platinum selling American rapper, producer and actor who has a net worth of $230 million. He is consistently one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world.

    ReplyDelete